- Forename & Surname: Václav Klecanda
- Birth date: 27.9.1983
- Citizenship: Czech Republic
- Materital status: single
- Driving license: A, B
- Health: good
- Charles University (MFF UK) Prague (2003 – 2006) 3-year bachelor, informatics, programming; 2-year master, software systems, graphics
- Linux - Network administrator, course aimed to Linux server administration (Web, Mail, Samba servers). Special topic - security.
- new technologies exploration
- motorcycle riding
- inline skating
- politics & society
knowledge and skills
- JS (full stack), excellent:
mithril, sass, less, leaflet, …
- Windows(I would rather forget it :), Linux excellent: usage, administration, scripting
- Python excellent: django, flask, pyjamas, networking libs, …
- Java very good, 4yrs: JSE, JEE: JSF (faceletes, visual JSF), servlets, jdbc, JPA, EJB
- Servers: Apache, Nginx, uWSGI, Tomcat, GlassFish, Jboss
- C/C++ very good, 2yrs: STL, Boost, Linux API
- C# intermediate, 1yr: XNA game feamework
- CSS, (X)HTML(5) excellent, 7yrs
- Database excellent: MySQL, PostgreSQL/PostGIS, Oracle PL/SQL, sqlite, LDAP
- IDE: atom.io, Eclipse, Netbeans, cloud9
- SCM: SVN, GIT
- Other: 3DSMax, blender, GIMP, inkscape, …
- App-hostings: docker based, heroku
- 10/2014 - now CDO@blueskymedia; node.js, react & mobx based web applications architecture & development
- 11/2015 - 2/2016 supersimpleshop; own project of super simple and super fast ecomerce solution. Beat it! :)
- 1/2015 - 5/2015 G2K; GIS portal for historical data and ownership development visualisation
- 11/2012 - 10/2013 Skype; python based automated testing development
- 01/2012 - 08/2012: IT knowledge base portal skola21stoleti.cz; django, python
- 05/2012 - 06/2012: vpn-admin, billing application for small business VPN group; django, python
- 02/2012 - 05/2012: UDUIT, SQL based authentication/authorisation system - replacement for M$ active directory; django, python, nss-mysql, PAM, bash scripting.
- 02/2011 - 07/2011: Acision Java developer. JBoss, Echo2, JCI, ant; Python
- 01/2010 - 09/2010: Acision verification engineer. Automation of testing (automation framework development).
- 2009 - 2010: realities advertising portal - J2EE (JSF, EJB, Servlet, facelets, Tomcat, GlassFish). Later reworked with much productive Python Django framework, deployed on Apache web-server.
- 10/2007 - 07/2009: MedV4D - medical data visualisation framework, MFFUK. Programming (c++), debugging, documentation. 3rd party libraries integration. Other team members cooperation and application architecture design sharing.
- 07/2007 - 03/2008: Crazyanimals team programmer, designer. Game logic and menu programming (C# language, framework XNA), graphics creation and actually everything concerning game programming. The game have won 2nd position in Build The Game competition arranged by Microsoft.
- 04/2007 - 08/2008: Telefonica O2 CZ programmer. J2EE application development (J2EE, JSF, jdbc, tomcat). Programing and design of data base structure (Oracle PL/SQL) and query speed optimization.
- 01/2007 - till now: Network and server admin in primary school. Utilization of EduIT, new functionality design end development.
- 10/2006 – 02/2007: School project – programmer. Development of process support into experimental operating system.
- 10/2000 – 04/2007: PC Assembling, support and diagnostics. Repairs.
- http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vaclav-klecanda/9/686/979 /outdated/
Feel free to ask me for details.